News travels ever so fast in today’s digital world. This speed of communication can be a great benefit to your organization when that news that’s relevant to you is rife with praise. Yet it can also prove to have a significant impact on your company’s reputation if that news contains bad reviews about you. Today’s savvy customer relies heavily on product and service reviews and word‐of‐mouth during the purchasing process. Thus, your image and reputation has never been more important. You can trust the care of that image to us here at the Town Talk Media Group.
Helping You Take Control of Your Reputation
Our reputation management services can help to control the message that customers are hearing about you online. Through a thorough analysis of your online chatter, we can help you turn both good and bad reviews into positive outcomes. Here’s how:
- Data collection: We’ll create a reputation dashboard that’s customized to your company that uses a review aggregator to track any and all on discussion relevant to you posted to websites, message boards, or chat rooms.
- Analysis: We review both the information provided by your reputation dashboard and from other analytical tools to ensure that the messages being said about you are positive. We’ll also go over any negative reviews with you to help you in formulating a professional response to them.
- Follow‐up: You’ll continue to be provided with quality local SEO analysis to help ensure that you remain at the forefront of local listings. This helps reinforce your credibility with your supporters and to silence the criticism of skeptics.
The Power of a Professional Response
Part of taking ownership of the online conversation happening about your company is understanding that every bit of feedback made about you offers you a chance to improve. It’s easy to sit back and bask in the adulation of your admirers. Yet real process improvement opportunities lie in responding to your critics. You’re willingness to do so shows your audience three things:
- You’re confident enough in your products and/or services to accept criticism
- You’re willing to self‐evaluate based upon customers and reviewer feedback
- You respect the process of up‐front and honest discourse
Showing professionalism and maturity in responding to feedback can be great way to win over your detractors. In the end, you may actually end up thanking them for their candid comments.
Let Us Be Your Partner
Despite its intangibility, your reputation may just be your most important business asset. Thus, its care and maintenance should be among the top priorities for and your management team. We can help to relieve some of the stress associated with that task by providing you with all of the information that you need in order to respond to both good and bad online feedback. You’ll quickly find that controlling what’s being said about you is well within your capacity. Call today to start the process of trusting us with maintaining your company’s good name.